Warehouse Manager | Contract Packer | Lancashire
A dynamic organisation specialising in contract packing, storage, fulfilment and logistics. With a competitive salary and favourable day shift, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Manager who wants a fresh challenge with more accountability for their own warehouse within a leading employer.
Warehouse Manager | Contract Packer | Lancashire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A multi-site, privately owned operation, this is a fully BRC accredited business offering a unique and broad range of services to specialist markets; cello-wrapping, shrink wrapping, label application, product assembly, warehousing, distribution and filling lines, including hand and automation.
A demanding role which will involve strong man management skills as well as proven stock management and planning ability.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing deliveries
- Ensuring cost effective stock control
- Overseeing up to 30 members of staff with 2 direct reports
- Controlling costs and wastage
- Hands on when required
- Developing staff and monitoring performance
The successful applicant with have strong experience within a busy picking and packing operation, man management experience and a strong focus on KPIs.
Key attributes required:
- Experience of supervising or managing warehouse teams
- Knowledge of contract packing preferred
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Strong leadership, planning and management experience
- Strong commercial, analytical and communication skills
- PC and systems literate
A great opportunity to join a company extremely passionate about that they do and assist with the ongoing development of their successful operation.
Submit your details to be considered.
Apply for Warehouse Manager | Contract Packer | Lancashire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly