Account Manager - Print Management
7 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced Account Manager with strong print knowledge? Do you want to work on-site a prestigious account alongside a small friendly team?...
This growing, exciting and dynamic print management company has a superb opportunity for an Account Manager with exceptional print production knowledge to join a fantastic client based near Watford.
The Account Manager role
As the Account Manager you will be based on site as part of a small team with this major client, managing campaigns effectively and efficiently through regular and pro-active contact, building strong and effective relationships with the client and suppliers.
Experience and skills for this Account Manager role:
• At least 3 Year's experience in a print related environment, with excellent print knowledge and POS knowledge would be beneficial
• Ability to organise and supervise press passes with Agency / client contacts, showing ability to add value and take responsibility for the end product
• Organised, self-disciplined and timely in handling necessary administration
• Responds positively to new situations and challenges.
• Work flexibly in high pressure environment
• Communicate effectively at all levels with clients, suppliers and colleagues
• Comfortable with print procurement and job tracking systems
• Competent in all MS Outlook, Word and online systems
• Strong Excel skills necessary
So if you have all the necessary skills for this Account Manager role and want to work on a fast paced account for an entrepreneurial and growing company then please APPLY ASAP.
Apply for Account Manager - Print Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly