Account Manager - Print Management
This is an excellent opportunity for a large format Account Manager to start with a rapidly growing print management company in Central London.
As the point of contact to handle customers’ individual needs, you will help to deliver an excellent customer experience from initial quote right through to delivery. Your role will be to provide large format print and associated solutions to customers.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong business acumen and with a problem-solving attitude. As the Account Manager, you will be well organised, be able to manage multiple projects at once and be an expert in effective customer relationship management. Knowledge of large format print and production goes without saying.
- Minimum of 3 years print management experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Good computer and keyboard skills, Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail and Google Drive to produce correspondence and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in managing site surveys, Risk assessments, Method statements and installers.
- Experience working with Print Procurement Systems, Claritum would be preferable.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
Sound like you!?...Please get in touch ASAP and grab yourself a new role for the new year!