Structural Designer - Corrugated Packaging
£22K - £24K (This is genuinely flexible depending On Experience) + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm (can be amended slightly to suit)
Our Client is a specialist within the design and manufacture of corrugated products and packaging solutions. With many years' experience in product development and production they have earned a commanding reputation.
They are currently looking to recruit a Structural Designer to fulfil the structural side of the design department.
The ideal candidate will have experience using Kasemake, and knowledge of standard packaging and point of sale design.
Experience with corrugated POS would be advantageous, but as long as you can display enough creativity in your portfolio that you could adapt to the role, you will also be considered.
Experience using illustrator would be advantageous but training would be provided for the right candidate.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Designing from customer briefs
- Assembly diagrams
- 3D rendering
- Willing to work within a team in a fast paced moving department
- Able to demonstrate commercial awareness, sound problem solving skills, excellent organisational and communication skills
- A strong creative streak
- Good organisational skills
- Innovation & individuality
- A team player with a passion