£30k-£35k dep on exp
- Manage client campaign briefing meetings and correctly interpret the briefs both to the client and internally to company stakeholders.
- Build and process the campaign elements using Excel and other bespoke systems.
- Manage client’s campaigns through the briefing, pre-press, production, logistics and invoicing stages.
- Develop, maintain and enhance client relationships.
- Always maintain and present a mature and calm presence when dealing with the client.
- Proactively look for and develop client relationships from other client departments.
- Understand and actively pursue opportunities to promote the Group services and products.
- New business support to the management team.
- Demonstrate some knowledge in the large format printing, digital printing, Point of Purchase, or Outdoor Advertising industries.
- Work effectively with computer systems including relevant software such Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of dealing with all levels of people.
- Exceptional customer care ethic and ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Polished, professional approach.
- Happy to work under own initiative and some occasional travel within Europe would be required.