Head of Client Services
Head of Client Services (Large format graphics knowledge)
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Client Services Team.
- Identify staff training gaps, and implement training plans with HR.
- Take ownership of existing client relationships and develop new relationships to enhance their portfolio of work and opportunities within these key Clients.
- Ensuring effective internal and external communication to ensure work flows through the business as efficiently as possible.
- Supporting of other areas of the customer service and sales team as work load varies where required by the business
- Accuracy of data and reporting, management of complex and time sensitive campaigns and proactively looking at opportunities for innovation.
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of the key customer needs, processes and requirements;
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise the profitable growth and improved loyalty (buy more and buy more often) of existing key accounts.
- Maximise existing customer relationships seeking opportunities to promote the company and the full range of its products and services.
- Expanding the relationships with by continuously proposing solutions that meet and go beyond their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between the Account Director and Client Services teams.
- Support the Account Directors with any Client Services issues
- Develop staff
- Must have Large Format Digital Print Experience
- People management skills
- Fast and accurate administrative skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem solving attitude.
- Personable approach, with good relationship building skills