NEW VACANCY! (PK5786)
PRINT FINISHER WEST MIDLANDS
Salary circa £18-26K + Pension + Other Benefits
Hours of Work: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday
Regular evening and weekend overtime available
Our client is a successful privately owned printer and packaging converter who have invested heavily in new technology to ensure that they can offer the most flexible, reliable and cost effective solutions to their clients.
Currently recruiting a Print Finisher to join their growing team.
- Daily productivity responsibility ensuring that individual schedule and targets set are achieved.
- Ensuring that jobs are produced to the highest quality level and that the quality procedures are followed.
- Responsibility for cleanliness and general maintenance of equipment used in the process.
- You are required to relay information through the specification sheet on how jobs are produced and exactly what settings are required to repeat the process.
- You will be working with the Production Manager to continually improve quality, processes and production efficiencies.
- On time delivery of products
- Waste minimization
- Operation of equipment to the highest levels of efficiency
- Collaborating, learning, enhancing and improving all aspects of the department
- Communication and relationships with all staff and other departments
- Flexibility and co-operation to ensure continual growth
- Ensure machine is left in a safe manner for your shift opposite and any issues communicated clearly
- To progress into the digital print department as a Printer
- The ideal candidate will be dedicated, hardworking whilst working under pressure and have good attention to detail
- Applicants must be able to work efficiently and consistently according to written instructions
- It is essential that applicants are flexible and willing to work overtime during busy periods