Print Production Controller/Assistant Production Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5787)
PRINT PRODUCTION CONTROLLER/ ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER
Salary based on experience + Pension + Other Benefits
Hours of Work: 40 hours a Week (flexible)
Our client is a state of the art printer and converter with extensive pre-press and production facilities. Currently recruiting for a Production Controller/Assistant Production Manager to join their team to control, organise and monitor the flow of work.
In this role, you will check schedules, confirm product specifications, arrange adjustments, oversee the work of staff in the department and monitor the quality of the product, ensuring deadlines are met.
Reporting into the Production Manager and Operations Director there are clear progression opportunities into Production Management. Any production management or digital print experience would be beneficial although not necessary.
- Allocating workload and daily schedules for production
- Maximise quality of product, efficiency of production and throughput of workflow
- Liaising with Internal and External Customers and Suppliers
- Overseeing of Machine Operations ensuring all safety regulations are met.
- Maximise plant efficiency through teamwork and innovation
- Maintain and enforce all safety programs and procedures
- Ensure good house-keeping is adhered to at all times
- Ensure that all company policies are implemented and followed
- Coordinating the work of the operations staff to ensure work is completed efficiently
- Maintain good communications with in-house departments
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, hardworking whilst working under pressure and have good attention to detail
- Applicants must be able to work efficiently and consistently according to written instructions
- It is essential that applicants are flexible and willing to work overtime during busy periods
Apply for Print Production Controller/Assistant Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly