Account Director- Surrey - £45k+5k bonus
Account Director- Surrey - £45k + £5k bonus + Health Care
A multi-channel agency that delivers an innovative suite of creative design and outsourced print/marketing services, producing great campaigns and printed materials.
We are looking for an Account Director or a driven Senior Account Manager with strong experience across print and design.
What You’ll Do
- To deliver exceptional service levels through the supply of print related products to allocated customer accounts.
- You will also be responsible for managing all aspects of the relationship with customers delivering quality print related products and services within the required timeframes.
- Ensure that all agreed service levels/KPIs are measured, delivered and reported in an accurate and timely way
- Develop and progress the allocated customer accounts to achieve targets set
- Work to deliver the SLA’s and KPI’s required for the allocated customer account
- Assist with other projects / accounts as and when requested
- Support the account management team as required
- Travel to various offices throughout the UK for meetings with various clients
- Manage Teams drive towards specified results
What you will require
- Client Focus - Understands client’s business and organisation, sharing an interest and understanding of their needs.
- Keeps client informed of progress or problems enabling them to take alternative action where necessary
- Drive and Enthusiasm - Is motivated by meeting and beating deadlines.
- Strives to overcome barriers to achieving results.
- Displays a positive and energetic approach, and shows initiative ownership and responsibility.
- Team Working - Shares information and knowledge with the team.
- Offers assistance to colleagues when they need it.
- Is sensitive to client’s needs, remaining calm and confident, even in difficult situations.
- Strong and comprehensive experience in managing and leading teams (4)
- Previous experience as an Account Director with a background in Print.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative company apply now!