Laser Printer Operator
Providing a full range of fulfilment services, our client aims to create a solution to meet all clients’ mailing requirements. They offer a personalised service, and have established an excellent reputation for reliability, flexibility and attention to detail. Continuously accessing and improving the quality of service, this organisation has strict operational procedures and guidelines. These are constantly tested, and they are always investigating new systems to ensure the highest standard of service is provided.
This leading organisation is currently looking for someone to work in the Laser Printing Department.
Main duties include:
- Using and handling production laser & inkjet printers
- Review Print Quality before delivery to Customer Dept.
- Meet Print Production Deadlines.
- Work with Team Members to Schedule Print Production on Multiple Laser Printers throughout shift.
- Load Correct Paper into Machine for the Job.
- Clear Paper Jams & Balance Print Output.
- Perform Routine Printer Maintenance (refill toner, replace sheet cleaner, and spiral roll cleaner)
- Fill out Print Tracking, Maintenance, and Shift Reports.
- Experience of using various laser printers and inkjet printers
- Experience of using data software
- Clear understanding of working practice, procedure adherence
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Keen eye for detail
- Adaptable, reliable, and willing to learn
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with others is required
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com