Screaming Colour is a highly competitive, award winning digital print company and requires an experienced Indigo Operator.
The role as a Indigo Operator will entail the day to day running of HP Indigo digital presses. You would be expected to work at a consistently fast pace whilst maintaining a high standard of print quality.
- Sets-up, operates, and maintains the HP Indigo Digital Presses
- Performs routine maintenance
- Performs machine adjustments accurately, efficiently, and according to procedure
- Monitors the printing process to maintain print quality
- Understands machine capabilities so as to achieve optimum print quality
- Conducts tests and inspections to evaluate quality and performance
- Maintains good house keeping and stock levels of consumables
- Digital printing background with HP Indigo Level 1 (essential) and Level 2 qualification (an advantage)
- Preferably experienced/certified on Indigo 10k, although training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Experience in Quality Control
- Colour Theory and practice
- Excellent eye for quality and ability to visualise colours and detect colour difference