Business Development Manager | Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging
An amazing opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager to make a step up in their career in the industry. Working within this fast growing and innovative company who are a market leader and enjoying increased demand and growth in their market.
Business Development Manager | Pharmaceutical Plastic Packaging | North of England | £35-45k + OTE £50k+
This well established manufacturer specialises in pharmaceutical plastic packaging including bottles & closures, working in a fast moving and innovative organisation that prides itself on quality products for the pharmaceutical industry. Offering end to end partnerships with their client’s solutions, this company is investing in new products due to its continued growth.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling plastic packaging solutions
- Targeting end users in to the pharmaceutical market sector
- Cross selling the groups range of products & services
- Covering the North of the UK
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in plastic packaging essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through innovation and quality
A special opportunity to work with an innovative organisation within the packaging arena with real chance for career development.