Internal Account Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire
One of the leading suppliers of corrugated packaging in the country, this industry front runner is looking to grow their Northamptonshire site. Based at their modern facility, with a huge investment in this particular site ongoing this is an extremely exciting role for someone to fast track their career and become part of a very successful business.
Internal Account Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire | £22k-£28k
Service-driven company specialising the integrated manufacture of corrugated packaging products this company is acknowledged as one of the finest of its kind. With a proven pedigree in their market sector, from bespoke displays and printed retail packaging and packaging solutions, to design services and specialist printing, they offer a one stop solution for all their clients’ display, retail and conventional packaging needs.
As an Internal Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing customer projects
- Ensuring clear and accurate communication, administration and coordination relating to the supply of litho-laminated packaging products
- Translating customer requirements into carefully considered commercial estimates and customer quotes
- Building relationships with external customers in addition to Internal Account Managers, production and graphics teams
- Solving problems and effectively prioritising a variety of queries
Key attributes required:
- Experience working at senior admin level
- Experience of working in a demanding customer facing role
- Excellent attention to detail
- High work ethic
- Highly numerate and commercially aware
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer needs
A desirable company to work for with an excellent reputation, you will be working on a vast range of complex and iconic projects at the forefront of technical disciplines and innovation.
Submit your details without delay to be considered for the role.