Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Cosmetics & Food | South East England
An exceptional chance for an outstanding Business Development Manager to grow their career with a high quality and unique company. A fantastic opportunity working with a range of clients this impressive packing company. Working within a variety of markets within their contract packing service.
Business Development Manager | Contract Packing – Cosmetics & Food | South East England | £30k - £40k basic Bonus/OTE: £50k+
An organisation committed to a high quality service for their clients. Offering a range of bespoke and contract packing requirement solutions, this company works with many national well known brands and high street names. An exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to progress within this market.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business selling co-packing solutions
- Targeting end users in to the food and cosmetics markets
- Covering the South West of England
- Developing existing accounts
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record developing business
- Experience in packaging essential, contract packing an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to relationship development
- Real belief in winning work through a solutions approach to selling
An amazing chance to work with a unique organisation within the packaging arena with real opportunity for career development.