Receptionist (Part Time) - Hinckley
A part time opportunity has arisen at the DS Smith Packaging site in Hinckley. The successful candidate will to provide a comprehensive front of house receptionist service, offering a warm and professional welcome to both external and internal visitors to sites, and answering the telephone in a professional and efficient manner. As first point of contact you will act as an ambassador for the company providing a first class customer service to our customers.
- To welcome all visitors and ensuring their presence on-site is recorded accurately, in line with health and safety requirements, and that they are given appropriate attention and assistance.
- Managing switchboard and fielding high volumes of internal calls.
- Co-ordinating the booking of the on-site meeting rooms, finding solutions at times of high demand, assisting with the setting up and clearing of rooms when time allows. Ensuring any catering requests are ordered and provisions/refreshments are available for our guests.
- To ensure the Reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Sorting incoming mail and franking outgoing mail, ensuring that the franking machine is maintained, dealing with deliveries and ordering couriers when required.
- Administrative support for a range of departments. A high degree of flexibility and willingness will be required in order to assist the business requirements.
Must be self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and to manage own workloads and responsibilities at times.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of tasks.
• Good communication skills and telephone manner.
• Ability to think and react quickly when under pressure.
• Can-do attitude, friendly, personable, positive and professional
• Previous experience in a similar role.
Working Hours: Monday-Thursday: 12:30-17:00
Please note that this role is a job share and a degree of flexibility is required. Some full time working will be necessary to cover holidays/illness of the colleague working the morning shift.
Location: DS Smith Packaging, Hinckley
About DS Smith:
DS Smith is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in excess of £4 billion, the organisation employs over 28,500 people worldwide & is continuing to grow both organically & through acquisition.
• 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
• Annual cycle to work scheme