A leading print management company is looking for an Account Director well versed in the Report & Accounts market.
We are looking for a candidate with a proven track record of building and maintaining senior client relationships. On top of this, you must have the ability to identify and develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients.
This role requires a motivated and confident individual with the ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment. You will exhibit strategic insight and will be committed to achieving outstanding results.
The candidate we seek will be tenacious, passionate and driven, with a proven track record of working with high profile clients.
• Develop and maintain a full understanding of the immediate and extended business offering/proposition
• Solid relationship building and interaction with clients and third parties by demonstrating an understanding of their business, priorities and dynamics to help them be successful
• Accountability for the overall service delivery, ensuring our client delivers their promises and exceed expectations.
• Develop comprehensive strategic account plans with key account initiatives that deliver growth and optimise profitability
• Project Management of key account initiatives, ensuring delivery on time and to brief
• Set key targets for service, delivery and continuous improvement, with regular measurement, analysis and reporting of performance against these targets.
This client facing role requires a charismatic professional with outstanding communication skills. Acting as the face of the business, it will be your role to represent out client at a high level.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly