French Speaking Sales Position - Packaging
ANY UK LOCATION
Up To £50K + Commission + Company Car + Pension
Our Client is a leading packaging company, they are currently looking to recruit a Sales Professional in their French projects team, who will be responsible for driving this growth. They will be supported by a team within engineering, project management, production and QC, purchasing, logistics and finance.
You should have a proven track record of sales, be a native French speaker, work in a logical, systematic manner and have an understanding of good project management. The company will provide training where required especially relating to the products.
Travel to and from France is essential.
- Your primary role is to find, approach and win new business. To be successful in this role you must possess the following skills:
- Be a leader - You will be solely responsible for driving the growth and hitting targets so it is essential you are a self-starter and motivated by your performance. You will have weekly meetings / reviews with the Sales Director to assess your progress
- Be persuasive and enthusiastic and an excellent communicator - You will need to win the attention and the trust of the customer. This requires a persuasive, charismatic nature that is undaunted yet analytical of rejection
- Tenacious - You must be persistent with finding new leads and following up on previous leads. Using your phone to speak with customers regularly to build trust is key
- Be interested in design - Brands choose the company because they understand their aspirations and know how to execute them for a competitive price. Inspire customers with your passion and knowledge of brands
- Have a good eye for detail - As the Sales Professional, you will need to have excellent knowledge of the product and the project. You are ultimately responsible for the client relationship and the client expects you to know the details
Apply for French Speaking Sales Position - Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly