Position: Data Programmer
Location: North West
They provide responsible solutions to support marketing and communication activities. They are trusted by some of the world’s biggest brands in retail, travel, leisure, financial services, pharmaceutical and the public sector.
In your capacity as Data Programmer you will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of all data processing briefs. You will manipulate, sort and cleanse data to ensure that Direct Mail / Transactional campaigns are delivered with high quality and accuracy.
- Must be an experienced Direct Mail / Transactional DP Programmer
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience of document composition in GMC Inspire/Printnet T or PReS (scripting) and using MatchIt or Cygnus or equivalent Direct Mail Data Processing software
- Must be a good team-worker, open to new ideas and concepts and be willing to work within their existing procedures and methods, but also be able to suggest improvements where necessary.
- Must be able to quickly write, debug, alter, improve and document code regardless of the varying degrees of complexity and coding styles.
- Must be adaptable and flexible in their approach, able to make changes at short notice and to tight deadlines.
- Must work within agreed timescales.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and quality and be methodical in their work and checking.
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to assess, understand and question job briefs and specifications.
Knowledge of the concepts of, and experience of working with the following would be an advantage:-
• Transactional data and document composition.
• Intelligent Insertion Machines.
• Downstream Access.
• VB.NET development
Apply for Data Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly