One of the region’s leading print groups has an opening for a Digital Printer to assist them in the production process. Your role will be to print and inline finish items to a high quality using the company’s various in line finishing options.
• Work with electronic files sent to departments
• Prioritise multiple and conflicting department needs under pressure
• Accurately matches colour to customer specifications
• Understand department workflow and production methods
• Practice and maintain efficient workflow
• Understand production equipment capabilities
This leading company prides itself in achieving outstanding solutions, therefore candidates must be meticulous, hard-working individual with a keen eye to detail. Keeping to the highest of standards and quality checking procedures throughout will be of the upmost importance.
To apply, you must have previous experience in a similar role. Xerox and/or Oce experience would be highly desirable. Finishing experience would be highly advantageous.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
Apply for Digital Printer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly