This is a business critical role working closely with our clients, procurement, operations, campaign management and marketing teams to develop and deliver a full service solution comprising of Commercial Print, Direct Mail, Digital Marketing Campaigns, Stock and inventory management, marketing and operational business collateral for our client in Manchester.
Paragon Customer Communications works with some of the world's leading brands from a wide range of sectors, transforming how they connect with their customers. We send over 4 million physical and digital communications every single day, and connect with every household in the UK on a weekly basis.
We design and run marketing campaigns, produce direct mail, generate transactional communications like bills and statements, and harness data and insight to ensure our clients' get the most out of their marketing budgets. Paragon works tirelessly to deliver the future of brilliant customer communications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Client Relationship Director to lead and create the account strategy and associated plans to deliver a blend of marketing services to support and promote the clients strategic objectives, ensuring client satisfaction, retention and delivery long term profitable growth.
- Lead the onsite and office based account management teams to ensure the optimal and efficient delivery of all client requirements. Oversee and approve team building activities, development and training plans as required.
- Build a performance culture across the team working to drive the Paragon values. Continuously evaluate the professional, technical and commercial capability and capacity with the team to address both team and individual needs. Provide regular feedback and coaching, set and communicate clear objectives both account related and for individual development.
- Build close partnerships with all stakeholders including senior management teams to develop strategy and long term relationships.
- Cultivate a culture of customer service excellence inspiring others to delivery and ensure satisfaction by achieving agreed service levels and quality standards and driving continuous improvement.
- Work with senior stakeholders within the client to fully understand their business objectives, issues and problems. Evaluate how Paragon is supporting the contract; identify both new opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Efficient forecasting and planning of future upcoming activity to drive awareness and to support effective scheduling for both parties
- Responsible for delivering the account team budget, including pricing, financial reporting and forecasting. Take responsibility for and manage all elements of the contract including governance, delivery, pricing, negotiation, management information and service reviews.
- Ensure all invoicing administration is managed and delivered effectively.Work closely with the finance management teams to ensure all billing is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Support quality control ensuring on-brand, on-message and consistent customer communications
- Manage escalations appropriately to ensure clear delivery against SLAs and KPIs for the client.
- Responsible for the collation of all management information to document and drive adherence to all SLAs and KPIs, innovation, best practice, savings, risks and opportunities. Present information at monthly and quarterly service review meetings in the most relevant format as required by the client.
- Support the development of processes to improve the consistency, quality and speed-to-market of all marketing communications and services.
What we're looking for:
- A demonstrable passion for and understanding of direct marketing in a mutli-channel environment
- Relevant direct mail and digital marketing experience
- Sound commercial print knowledge
- Proven client relationship management experience
- Experience in the output of email and direct mail campaigns and a good understanding of the production processes
- Proven leadership experience
- Comfortable working effectively in a matrix environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability
- Strong customer and market insight capability