Digital Production Manager, Variable Data - Berks
Recognised innovator in digital print technologies, specialising in Variable Data Printing via digital and conventional litho methods, for the Electoral, Financial, Aviation and Membership Sectors, seeks an outstanding and ambitious Production Manager to drive enhanced capability & efficiency across their highly specified manufacturing environment.
Having invested continually & intelligently in a broad production capability, their increasingly complex range of Client driven service provisions has placed extensive focus & demands on the traditional & core areas of their working methodology & profitability. The Business appreciates the need to intelligently and continually re-appraise their manufacturing methodology & processes to meet/exceed the current & future demands and this appointment will serve to facilitate that.
With the intelligence to initially become their ‘Electoral Services Expert’, you will have a clearly demonstrable track record of impact & success in driving manufacturing effectiveness, through your experience, organisation, hands on energy & absolute passion for your role, combined with highly evolved internal/external communication skills. Demonstrable experience within the Small Format Digital Print & Variable Data arena is considered essential.
You will have full responsibility for managing, developing and enhancing the day to day productivity, efficiency, quality & profitability manufacturing capability in a challenging, demanding & highly rewarding remit.
There are several key criteria we seek;
• A depth & breadth of manufacturing knowledge that will immediately command the respect of a committed manufacturing workforce.
• A strong, focussed yet empathetic leader of a diversely skilled manufacturing team, possessing an energy & enthusiasm that immediately engages all around you.
• A skilled & effective communicator at all levels, from Board table to shop floor
• Analytical, accustomed to drilling & defining key manufacturing performance data to utilise at the core of process engineering enhancements.
• An inquisitive, insightful & ‘never satisfied’ mind in the pursuit of enhanced quality, efficiency & increased profitable performance
• Highly numerate & literate, with an ability to detect trends, foresee problems, visualise solutions & engage the Senior team in the delivery of onward excellence.
With an outstanding reputation for it’s entrepreneurial & innovative capability that drives a highly engaged array of high profile Client relationships, they are focussing intently on ‘raising the bar’ of the quality of their products & services and this Business recognises the impact of the demands that this new appointment will drive.
Forming a clear part of their senior Succession Planning, this is a key role within a fantastic Business, highly regarded by it’s peers, so demands an individual with clear ambition and an impressive array of experience, skills, personality, drive and tenacity to truly impact & deliver the remit.