Structural Designer | POS & POP | Kent
Take on a lead role in a busy studio for one of the UK’s most prestigious manufacturers of award winning high quality POS & POP. A flagship company in the POS sector this is an opportunity to work with iconic brands and deliver innovative POS campaigns with involvement in all aspects of the creative process.
Structural Designer | POS & POP | Kent | up to £48k
Global group with extensive capabilities for POS. Boasting a client base of some of the best known names in retail, exhibitions and events, they have the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Their passion and reputation for strategic growth of world leading power brands, alongside state of the art creative facilities and full logistics and installation divisions is unmatched.
As Structural Designer you will be responsible for:
- Taking briefs from clients, face to face when required
- Creating new design solutions from concept
- Producing POS and POP for large blue chip FMCG clients
- Using Kasemake, producing structural designs from concept
- Using V-RAY and Rhino to produce 3D visuals
Key attributes required:
- Must have POS experience
- V-RAY and Rhino software knowledge is essential
- Excellent eye for detail
- An understanding of exhibitions and shop fitting would be advantageous
- Ability to confidently liaise with designers, project managers and production managers
- Ability to suggest possible value engineering solutions
Progress your career with a true market-leader who has been rightly recognised for their exceptional creativity, quality and innovation having won numerous leading industry awards.
Submit your details today to be considered.
Apply for Structural Designer | POS & POP | Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly