Business Development Manager - Direct Mail
My client based in the North West is a direct mail specialist, covering all market sectors; they provide black & white / colour lasers, hand and machine enclosing, polywrap, pick and pack, data, email and SMS marketing.
As part of the company's plans to grow, they are looking to recruit a home or office based Business Development Manager with the ability to open new doors within the direct mail industry.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of direct mail and polywrap sales.
Responsibilities / requirements:
- Have a proven track record in new business sales, ideally in the Direct Mail / Print industry
- Work well under pressure
- Report directly to the Managing Director and work alongside the Client Services Team
- Develop relationships at all levels
- Work well within a team
- Cover the UK
- Identify new business opportunities
- Cold call prospective clients
- Arrange client visits