Business Development Manager | Large Format Graphics | Hertfordshire
Well-established large format digital print company boasting a modern plant list. Fantastic, leading edge projects. Supportive business network. Ongoing training and an outstanding on-boarding programme. Impressive remuneration package. A clear career pathway.
Business Development Manager | Large Format Graphics | Hertfordshire | Up to £60k + Bonus/OTE
A company that specialises in professionally created, finished and installed graphic displays, this is a company renowned for their ability to deliver some of the most advanced digital imagery available, as well as their specialist retail knowledge. Services range from end to end solutions for banners, building/vehicle wraps, indoor/outdoor signage, retail backdrops, display media and many bespoke projects to a national client base.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- New business development
- Selling into Events, Print Management and Agencies
- Building larger contracted account business with a specific focus within the Retail sector
- The assessment and development of existing accounts
- Liaising at senior level within internal and external departments
- Covering the South East
Key attributes required:
- Excellent all round knowledge of large format graphics with a business development background
- Sales management experience and a thorough knowledge of the markets associated with large format digital, including retail
- Experience of winning new business within high profile accounts
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to develop existing accounts
- Ability to liaise at senior level with customers with experience of dealing within Events, Print Management and Agencies
A company geared up for huge success in 2019. With further plans for development and growth that will require a solid sales team, this is a long-term career opportunity with a stable and expanding company where a full range of products will be at your disposal to sell.
Submit your details to be considered.