Estimating Account Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Surrey
A flagship company in the POS sector who work with iconic brands and deliver innovative POS campaigns that are technically cutting edge. We’re currently looking for an ambitious Account Manager who is excited about learning, growing and advancing in a team environment with exciting workload.
Estimating Account Manager | 2D & 3D Temp POS | Surrey | £35k-£40k Dependent on Experience
Boasting a client base of some of the worlds best known brands, nationally and globally, they have the skills to handle complex projects requiring high added value content. Add to this numerous awards for innovation, customer services and a full range of accreditations, including ISO and various quality and environmental accolades, you have an unrivalled platform to work from, offering clients a fully integrated solution for POS.
As Estimating Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working in a team of 10, office based
- Taking ownership of projects from concept to delivery
- Estimating using Tharstern MIS
- Assisting colleagues in the best of use of Tharstern in order to enhance MIS capability
- Working with customers and colleagues to create their print and POS to the agreed specification
- Working with suppliers to ensure that client’s expectations are made cost effectively
- Raising job bags and supplier Purchase Orders with the correct information
- Preparation of labels, delivery notes, load up sheets and other relevant documentation
Key attributes required:
- POS experience advantageous or current experience working in a commercial litho & digital print environment
- Strong MIS experience – Tharstern experience would be an advantage
- Good numeracy and analytical skills
- Experienced user of Excel and other Microsoft programmes
Fantastic, leading edge projects. Great opportunities for career and personal development. Supportive team environment. Submit your details without delay if you wish to be considered.