Technical & Creative Retoucher
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retoucher from the packaging sector to join a forward looking team at the forefront of modern digital reprographics. Backed by a global company, our client is continually growing and looking for the best talent in digital creative retouching. Working with one of the UKs most renowned brands, your role will be to retouch digital images to a variety of different print processes, including Litho, Flexo and Gravure whilst adhering to a technical printer specification. You will also ensure all creative briefs are captured and implemented to the clients high expectation.
- Photoshop experience within packaging sector.
- A clear understanding of Flexo, Litho and Gravure print processes.
- Experienced in CMYK colour and creative retouching.
- Understand trap / grip / min and max dots.
- Basic illustrator knowledge.
- To liaise efficiently and effectively with Pre-production and account management teams for briefs and guidance.
- To ensure all retouching is completed to high standard and on time.
Competence and Skills
- Work experience within the Graphics print industry.
- Good levels of experience in Illustrator and Photo Shop.
- Ability to demonstrate retouching skills.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines.
- A very flexible approach.
- Confidence to work on a variety of briefs.
- A team player.
- Organisational skills.
- Accuracy and high levels of attention to detail.
- A methodical worker.