Xerox Operator | Digital Print | Nottingham
Investing in new Xerox inkjet kit this company are looking for a fresh pair of hands to run it. If you are Xerox trained or have a strong background in Xerox machinery this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Get your hands on a complete variety of machinery with a growing print manufacturer in the Nottingham area. Possessing a lucrative plant list that includes a mix or Ricoh and Xerox machinery this company are stepping into the new year on a high.
Xerox Operator | Digital Print | Nottingham | £25k - £32k
Due to on going success and year on year growth the need for an experienced Xerox Operator has arisen.
With a growing blue-chip client base across the pharmaceutical, education and retail markets this company are quality conscious, with outstanding accreditations that include ISO 9001, ISO 14004, ISO 27001.
As Xerox Operator you will be responsible for producing high quality print for large blue-chip clients in the retail sector.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
- Setting and running Xerox inkjet machinery
- Ink mixing and colour matching
- Responsible for quality control and passing work
- Accountable for the maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Experience setting and operating Xerox inkjet machinery
- Strong technical understanding of Xerox machinery
- Excellent eye for colour and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring high standards are kept at all times
A fast paced and challenging role offering the opportunity to work with a regionally renowned printer, this is an opportunity not to be missed if you’re an experienced Indigo Operator looking to develop your career.