Packaging Coordinator | Corrugated Packaging | Hampshire
Fresh challenge for 2019? We need a Packaging Coordinator with a strong Industry background to join a company positioned as one of the market leaders in the tertiary packaging sector. An organisation that has outstanding print capabilities and a reputation for working with well known, major retailers, brand owners and food producers.
Packaging Coordinator | Corrugated Packaging | Hampshire | £25k - £28k
At the cutting edge of tertiary packaging innovation, this is an award winning organisation who offers multi-colour, printed packaging. Fantastic opportunity of placement to develop your career with an employer of choice where scope for advancement is guaranteed for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual.
As Packaging Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Accurate processing of customer orders including checking of prices against price lists
- Pro-actively progressing the origination of new designs and set up of new jobs
- Liaising regularly with customers and other in-house departments to achieve accurate and timely information
- Collating detailed information for customer enquiries to be passed on to Sales Managers
- Handling any customer complaints, ensuring these are responded to within 48 hours
Key attributes required:
- Experience working in a customer service role in a Packaging environment
- Strong people skills with the ability to easily develop business customer relationships
- Good numerical skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing customer needs
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of SAP an advantage but this is not essential as full training will be given
This is a fantastic position working for one of the region’s top employers with the chance to develop your career and skillset. Working in an inclusive, innovative environment you will have the opportunity to grow here, as well as receiving a great salary and benefits package with the opportunity to increase your earning potential longer term.