Account / Project Manager, POS/POP – West London
One of the UK's fastest growing, privately owned media and marketing services groups offering a diverse range of creative production services, including full service graphic delivery and packaging management, seeks a Mid weight Account / Project Manager to join their MarComms Team to manage a diverse account portfolio.
With a brief to ensure that Client campaigns and projects run smoothly, you will support the Client Director in driving Client satisfaction, business growth and revenue enhancement.
Creating and delivering substantial client projects, you will actively propose and implement new and innovative strategies and whilst primarily office based, you will frequently attend Client meetings, travelling to key stakeholders and retailer groups, ensuring the allocated Agency tasks are being executed.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver clear concise ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in adding value and driving Client revenues across nominated account portfolio
- Able to develop personal relationships with Client contacts at all levels
- Understanding of the design to fulfilment process
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally
- Understand the role of marketing communications within a broader business context to ensure the Agency role as a marketing partner
- Experience as an Account Manager, Project Manager, Client Manager or Senior Account Manager within an Agency setting
- Knowledge of Retail environments, including POS/POP & Shopper engagement
- Highly effective Project / account management experience, working across multiple accounts in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Commercially astute
- Personable, approachable, enthusiastic & a motivated team player
Based at their West London HQ, in a vibrant & expanding environment, this is an employer of choice…..offering autonomy, professional growth & a strong reward orientated package that includes a good basic salary and a host of benefits, including an enhanced Employee Profit Scheme.