Position: Screen Printer
My client are one of the UK’s leading promotional clothing suppliers who require a Screen Printer who can work in a fast paced environment so the ability to work with tight deadlines is a must.
You will get to handle quality products on a daily basis printing for top name bands, working among a productive team, producing printed textiles with the use of some of the latest screen print technology.
- Preparing the screens ready for use on the machines
- Verify they have the correct screens and products to print the order
- Sets up printing machine and programs it based on the work order
- Attach screens to the printing machine and fill them with the correct colour and type of ink
- Apply spray adhesive to the garment pallets to prevent product from moving during printing
- Place product on garment pallet aligning it so the print is in the correct placement
- Remove printed product from pallets and places product on the dryer conveyor belt
- Monitor equipment and print quality and makes adjustments as needed to ensure high-quality print and proper placement.
- Take down screens, save remaining ink and prepare work area for next job
- Complete production tracking paperwork and verify that it is accurate
- Monitor equipment and report any issues to management
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced screen printer or print operative who has worked as part of a team, has a keen eye for detail, with excellent numeracy, communication, manual handling and IT skills.
- Ideally they are looking for someone with experience of textile printing, however excellent candidates with less experience will be considered, as full training will be provided.
- Previous experience as a Screen Printers required for this role.