Internal Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the estimating department for a well-established & progressive printing company from our premises in Worthing on the South Coast, we work with some of the UK’s most prestigious brands as well as catering for the needs of smaller businesses.
Good communication skills and attention to detail is paramount. The role involves liaising with internal departments and communicating directly to our clients. The bulk of the role is computer and telephone based with a high percentage of your day following print jobs through the factory based process. You will need good team-working skills and a confident approach to meeting tight deadlines.
- High-level attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Flexible attitude; willingness to work with the team to get the job completed.
- Work with minimum supervision and be able to use initiative.
- Confident making decisions and liaising with other print departments
- Ideally with experience of scheduling print jobs through production
·Deal directly and respond promptly to customer enquiries and handling and resolving customer complaints ·Provide pricing and delivery information, set up new customer accounts and organise workflow to meet customer timeframes
Personal attributes must include:
- Previous print estimating experience is essential
- Previous experience of account management
- Attention to detail and a confident decision maker
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Meticulous and focused
- Team player
- Strong IT ability with experience of Tharsterns or similar MIS packages