The Delta Group is the parent company of 3 internationally recognised organisations: Lick Creative, Delta Display and MPD Fulfilment.
As a major visual communications group we specialise in the design, print and fulfilment of promotional marketing materials. Our aim is to innovate, progress and evolve our clients’ marketing campaigns to give stand-out in a crowded market. We’re owner-managed and independent, leading small teams of influential thinkers, meaning that we have the agility of a small business but the resources of a large one. Our belief is that in a changing industry, we must be a company that can change with it.
To support the Senior Customer Service Manager in providing a service that focuses on producing the correct job first time, on time and in full. Manage projects from start to finish ensuring they are flawlessly moved through the business and delivered to client satisfaction. Be pro-active in your approach toward the client, the account management/sales team and the internal departments, helping all to meet business objectives.
- Work with the Account Management team and the CSM to ensure that you receive the required standard of brief, understanding client expectations and what is required to deliver on those expectations;
- Ensure you manage the operational process of product manufacturing and ensure that you maximize efficiency;
- Ensure you meet or exceed customer expectations
- Understand current jobs, minimizing production costs and timings, reducing both material and time wastage involved in the quote through to complete production;
- Ensure you deliver on tasks correctly, on time and on quality, and where this was not possible, that it is escalated to the CSM and/or Account Manager and remedial action taken.
- Commit to a thorough and clear communication loop with the Account Management team and the client, updating with job progress, errors and mutually beneficial solutions
- Responsible for effective management of outsourced permanent POS
- Ensure that your personal knowledge is up to date on MIS systems, product, material and technical processes development
- Operate invoicing process accurately and in a timely fashion;
- Strive for continual improvement of client work;
- Ensure that you or the correct personality, when requested, join the Account Management or New Business teams for pitches, presentations or visits, as required, seeking new cross selling opportunities and growth of existing business.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Thorough knowledge of print production practices and processes
- Good negotiation skills to achieve maximum benefit
- 5 years’ experience with print
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Professional approach to problem solving and internal customer relations
- Reliable, trustworthy and conscientious
- Effective team member
Internal – production staff, management, directors and all other areas of the business
External – all suppliers and customers
The post holder agrees to be committed to health and safety, and be aware of their contribution towards it in the workplace. This includes the requirements to monitor safety and compliance with any systems of safe working within the Group and to take reasonable care of oneself and other people who may be affected by one’s actions and omissions at work.
Apply for Production Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly