Key Account Manager | Gluing Equipment – Print & Packaging | Midlands
Fantastic opportunity to develop new business and maintain a portfolio of existing accounts with an innovative and progressive company. This organisation is a market leading manufacturer as well as a source for quality parts and service. Huge potential for career progression and training within this niche market.
Key Account Manager | Gluing Equipment – Print & Packaging | Midlands | £30k-£40k Basic + Bonus/OTE £50k+
A highly technically based company who are well established in the UK and dedicated to using their expertise to create new solutions to exceed expectations.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing new business and maintaining a portfolio of existing accounts
- Targeting end users in to the Packaging, Direct Mail, Automotive and Construction
- Covering the Midlands
- Advising and assisting existing customers
- Building long-lasting relationships based on innovation and quality
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record in business development within capital equipment
- Experience selling capital equipment within a print or packaging environment
- Professional communication skills and the ability to work autonomously
- A desire to get results and achieve profits
A unique chance to progress within the industry with a market leading manufacturer within the packaging arena.