Enclosing Operator - Direct Mail
Our client is a well-established, privately owned and financially sound, transactional solutions and direct mail company, who work with a variety of markets including NHS, Financial, Councils, and Retail.
With expanding production facility and investment into new kit our client is looking is looking to bolster their team by recruiting an experience Enclosing Operator.
Your must have previous experience Operating a Buhrs, camera systems knowledge would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
- Coordinate machine activity on a daily basis to ensure targets, set by the Manager, are met & exceeded
- Take part in the daily Production meeting
- Liaise with Manager & Sales Team to discuss potential jobs' / Machine timings
- Responsible for Machine quality checks
- Responsible for ensuring quality control procedures are followed & managed
- Ensure quality of work is maintained throughout each job
- Use forklift when required (training will be provided)
Apply for Enclosing Operator - Direct Mail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly