Project Manager - Large Format
Our client is a large format & POS company based in the West Midlands. They specialise in POS & POP displays from manufacture to installation for retailers across the UK and Europe.
Their innovative and dynamic digital printing production team specialise in producing high quality multi-substrate point of sale products for clients utilising their wide format flatbed and roll fed digital printing devices.
As a result of their continued growth, they are now recruiting for an experienced POS Project Manager with a strong background in digital wide format estimating and production.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The successful candidate must be able to manage a project from the estimating stage through to prototyping, production and final delivery
- Work closely with the sales team and customers to ensure projects complete to quality standard on time
- This is an office based role that is very customer focused, ensuring that they continue to offer their clients the very best service and solutions for their POS requirements
- Experience with Tharstern Primo MIS system is preferred but not essential
- Previous experience as a Project Manager within the large format graphics industry
- Be an efficient organiser and possess excellent communication skills
- Work to very tight schedules and deadlines
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Thrive on working on varied and unusual projects
- Understand digital wide format production
- Have a thorough understanding of materials and production efficiencies
- Overall be an excellent team player and somebody who wants to make a difference
Apply for Project Manager - Large Format
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly