Position: Account Manager / Project Manager
Location: London / Surrey
My client are an award-winning and leading sign and graphics company based in London, offering a full consultancy, design and manufacturing service across the UK
- Experience in account management role in signage
- Excellent knowledge of vinyl graphics and printing
- Excellent knowledge of architectural signage and methods of fabrication
- A good understanding of installation methods for graphics and signage
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Good knowledge of Health and safety and working on site
- A good understanding or architectural drawings
- You must have fantastic attention to detail.
- A great work ethic
- Strong project management, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Versatile and flexible.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft IT (CRM useful)
- A reasonable understanding of Adobe Illustrator would be useful but not essential
- Account management
- Liaising directly with clients to obtain the information required for their signage needs.
- Visiting site for surveys and meetings where required
- Estimating costs using Dynamics CRM
- Design management - Liaising with the design department to produce artwork and visuals
- Liaising with the production and print department in processing jobs to deadlines
- Managing the supply chain
- Sub contract management
- Production & Installation management
- Business development
- Reporting to Senior Account manager & Managing Director
Apply for Account/Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly