Exhibitions Project Manager - Design and Build
Salary: £23K - £25K rising to £27K on successful completion of 6 month probation period
Benefits: Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday
Our client are a large well known company and are one of the UK's leading exhibition and event services supplier. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a busy and vibrant project management team.
The main function of the role is to oversee client and planning of overall projects with main supply of information for production and coordination of general graphics for organisers.
Key activities and responsibilities
- Take initial face to face briefings from clients and start the initial planning process.
- Develop a work schedule based on specific client requirements for events, identifying all resources required.
- Liaise with the customer regarding artwork and print deadlines.
- Communicate specific show requirements to all departments within graphics and brief Design & production according to resources needed.
- Supply a costing program to clients listing all items and budgets.
- Ensure all schedules are kept up to date and accessible on server.
- Submit month end financial information for shows ensuring all P/O's and invoices have been completed within timelines.
- Keep strong communication with Graphics design team and production department, to keep updated with deadline/schedule changes.
- Drive continuous improvements in quality, productivity and health & safety in house and on site.
- Ensure all deadlines are met for proofing design concepts and sign off process.
- Give guidance and support to installation teams on site.
- Ensure all projects are quoted in line with contracted prices and agreed rate cards for internal departments.
- Maintain and help to grow organiser opportunities and shows pushing for incremental business and retention of existing business.
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to the Line Manager.
- Demonstrate commitment to the core values of the company.
- Take a participative role in the Company's sustainability initiative and ensure where possible your actions support the achievement of this initiative; reuse, recycle and replenish.
Apply for Exhibitions Project Manager - Design and Build
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly