Account Manager - Print / Direct Mail
Account Manager - Print
£28,000 - £30,000
22 Days + Bank Holiday - Rising with service
We're looking for an Account Manager to provide excellence in service for all customer accounts allocated, delivering the service efficiently, within cost and time constraints which includes working independently and together with the Client Service team as required.
Paragon Customer Communications works with some of the world's leading brands from a wide range of sectors, transforming how they connect with their customers. We send over 4 million physical and digital communications every single day, and connect with every household in the UK on a weekly basis.
We design and run marketing campaigns, produce direct mail, generate transactional communications like bills and statements, and harness data and insight to ensure our clients' get the most out of their marketing budgets. Paragon works tirelessly to deliver the future of brilliant customer communications.
- Developing excellent client relationships through the understanding of client’s brand values, through regular close contact account management which includes regular face to face meetings, telephone and email communication.
- Taking job briefs and estimate requests from the client, providing technical support and advice when appropriate.
- To seek advice on costs and schedules and provide accurate quotations.
- Managing client’s expectations and problem resolution.
- Ensuring that client’s requirements are met and exceeded.
- Liaising appropriately with all site departments, internal and external customers.
- Implementing new projects using project management skills.
- Supporting operational departments to deliver within budget and ensuring that they are fully briefed correctly in all aspects of the mailing.
- Preparation and distribution of effective reporting for Paragon, clients or team by specific deadlines, to include client portfolios and client specific reporting.
- Interpretation and presentation of data in a meaningful manner.
- Communication of progress with clients to business as appropriate.
- Identify new opportunities within the sector, either with existing or new clients.
- Working with Group Sales and Head of Client Services to turn prospects into clients.
- Selling solutions that will add value to the client’s business and help them achieve their objectives.
- Managing and undertaking ad hoc projects.
- Research as required.
- Provide accurate information for budget and forecasts.
- Raising Optimus jobs and subsequently, timely invoicing on a monthly basis, operating in accordance with Company protocol and procedures.
- Liaise with Commercial Manager and Estimating for supply of materials and outsourced services where appropriate.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
- Ability to effectively produce all necessary reports in an effective, timely and tailored manner.
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Excellent report writing, analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage customer and employee relationships, promptly responds to queries, ensure promises are kept and manage expectations.
- Ability to analyse results, identify and explain any variance from target.
- Ability to use email, internet applications, MS windows operating system.
- Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, think critically and checking for errors.
- Understanding of the importance of demonstrating respect and confidentiality with regards to the company and client information.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience of managing accounts and relationships for multiple clients.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office.
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships.
- Comfortable working towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
- Experience in managing projects, campaigns, developing timetables and setting deadlines in order to achieve client objectives.
- Experience of an outsourcing environment.
- Experience of sector.