Quality Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire
A company who operates at the top end of their sector, this is an exciting opportunity to champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives with a view to maintaining high quality standard for this market leader. An excellent chance for someone looking to progress and utilise their skills in an organisation where they can build a career and make a Quality Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire huge impact in quality changes.
Quality Manager | Corrugated Packaging | Northamptonshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Offering one of the most extensive packaging product ranges in Europe this company is one of the largest independent suppliers of packaging materials in the UK. They excel in delivering excellent customer service and product choice. Fully ISO accredited they are supported by a technical services team dedicated to innovation and showcase complete in-house manufacturing facilities for bespoke requests.
On a day-to-day basis as Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- •Maintaining quality management systems
- •Maintaining ISO + FSC accreditations
- Managing and carrying out internal audits
- Reviewing and monitoring quality errors
- Identifying areas of improvement and implementing efficiencies
- Providing performance reporting
Key attributes required:
- Detailed understanding of ISO + FSC standards
- Trained Auditor
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use statistics to support continuous improvement
- Skills to lead cross functional teams
A reputable company offering an autonomous role that you can really make your own; you will enjoy a relaxed working environment and long term job security with a stable company who value their staff.
Submit your details to be considered.