Strategic Business Development Manager | End-to-end Marketing Solutions | National – Home Based
Award-winning print company partnering iconic brands and championing first-class print and marketing communications. An active role which will be a long term permanent position offering unrivalled prospects. A great career step for a talented sales candidate with contractual business development experience wanting more from their current role.
Strategic Business Development Manager | End-to-end Marketing Solutions | National – Home Based | £40k-£50k
A Group operation, with subsidiaries in Europe and beyond, this is a company that boasts completely design-led end-to-end marketing services. Highly competitive and at the forefront of their industry due to their industrial power, expertise and innovative capabilities the company produce a full range of B1 & B2 litho print, small format digital, direct mail, large format digital and POS to an unequalled level of quality.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling a full end-to-end service covering commercial litho, digital, instore POS, creative, direct mail, B1, B2, small format digital, large format digital, direct mail, POS and fulfilment
- Targeting the Financial, Insurance, Retail and Brand sectors
- Working in a strategic sales capacity targeting contractual and larger tender work over a period of 2+ years
- Negotiating at senior level
- Covering a national territory, working from home
Key attributes for the successful candidate include:
- Sales experience of contractual and tender work
- Proven track record of successful sales of commercial litho, digital, direct mail, fulfilment and POS
- Track record selling to the Financial, Insurance, Retail and Brand sectors
- Consultative sales approach to winning new business opportunities
- Sharp commercial acumen
- Ambitious and driven to succeed
Incredible opportunity to join a company offering a progressive career path and the chance to work on dynamic projects. Competitive salary and benefits package will be offered alongside outstanding reward schemes.