POS Account Manager | POS – Print Management | Cairo, Egypt
Exciting new role for an Account Manager who is based in Cairo, Egypt and who is experienced in temporary point of sale (POS) for the retail sector. If you already have experience in the print management and/or POS display market and have been making it happen for your clients in exciting and fast paced environments, sourcing print that brings brands to life in the retail world, read on…
POS Account Manager | POS – Print Management | Cairo, Egypt | £Competitive
Holding a leading position in the market as part of a global group, this company is firmly established in its markets. A multi-site operation offering fully integrated print solutions, serving the retail sector, they have extensive in-house technology to produce fantastic, highly recognisable, branded print.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Working on site at the client’s premises, managing and delivering all POS display requirements; projects, campaigns and the provision of additional service lines and associated tasks
- Ensuring that operational support to the client(s) is managed exceptionally and delivered efficiently
- Providing effective support to the Client’s marketing team
- Playing an active part in the retention, development and compliance of the contract
- Providing a high degree of technical support and expertise both to clients and associates
- Supporting successful implementation of new service lines into the assigned account(s)
Key attributes required:
- An excellent technical understanding of the print and POS/display categories
- Proven experience of service delivery on site with clients
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple projects through the print production cycle
- An excellent ability to manage multi-campaign/multi-job projects with multiple service line elements
- A good understanding of planning, budget and cost management
- Good experience of semi-permanent and/or permanent display production and point of sale
- Competence in Microsoft Office and print management applications
- Fluent English, spoken and written as well as Arabic language skills, essential
If you have a passion for print, especially POS, and a proactive approach to exceeding client’s expectations, then get in touch – this role is immediately available.
Apply for further details.