Best Practice Manager - Print Management
Best Practice Manager - Print Management - Central London (Great location) - c.£42,000
We have a unique opportunity for a Best Practice Manager to join this rapidly growing, international print management organisation.
This role is to ensure best practice is delivered throughout the business, this involves training End Users, process management, process mapping, producing job aids and change control. You will also conduct demonstrations of IT solutions internally and externally.
Key responsibilities for this Best Practice Manage role...
- Provide roll out, training and support of new technology across all teams
- Develop existing processes and practices
- Deliver agreed improvements across relevant user groups
- Understand full service proposition and strategy
- Deliver professional and confident presentations and demos
- Understand invoicing procedures and identify any bottlenecks to remove risk of failure
- Identify and escalate any risk which may affect profit your Director
- Ensure compliance by working alongside the audit calendar
- Account Management experience is essential
Skills needed for this Best Practice Manager role....
- Solid MS Office skills
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Ability to affect and implement change, process, training and best practice
- Excellent written communication and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional with a can do attitude
- True team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proven experience working in a service led role
If you have the skills for this Best Practice Manager role and like the sound of it then please get in touch or apply for more information.