Structural Packaging Designer
NORTH OF ENGLAND
£33K - £35K (Depending on Experience) + Excellent Holidays and Benefits
Hours of work: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Can Be Flexible)
Our Client is a leading packaging manufacturer, they are currently looking to recruit a Structural Packaging Designer to join their design team. This role does include visiting clients to take down briefs and occasionally hosting customer presentations.
Previous experience with ArtiosCAD or Impact is desirable
Job Purpose, Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Produce innovative 3D design from concept and redesign existing products and produce technical dimensional drawings and samples
- Liaise with clients and support internal and external customers with specifications and drawings
Required Qualifications & Competencies:
- Strong and proven background within CAD design
- Excellent verbal, numerical and IT skills
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to work towards and meet strict deadlines
- Able to create and design accurate, detailed and to scale drawings
This is an excellent role with progression opportunities available.