Business Development Manager - Branded Merchandise / Web2Print
£Open depending on Experience + Commission + Car Allowance + Pension
Our client is a well-established and growing Marketing communications company focusing on Digital Print, Branded Merchandise, Web2Print, Large Format and Litho providing everything from Promotional items, to brochures, books and commercial print to large format and digital applications.
The client is now looking for new Business Development Managers in both the Branded Merchandise and Web2print sectors.
- Experience within web2print / branded merchandise / digital print / Marketing communications sector
- Knowledge and proven track record of sales of large accounts within the retail, Blue Chip, Luxury markets
- My client is looking for someone based in the South East
- Creates own leads in accordance with sales strategy.
- Cold calling, face to face sales, developing new business.
- Achieve Sales targets.
- Generate new business with new / existing customers.
- Maintaining relationship with existing customers- margin enhancement.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Follow up all enquiries.
- Where necessary support accounts department in debt chasing on overdue customer accounts.
- Maximising New Revenue with inherited accounts.
- Proven Track Record of corrugated sales.
- Ability to maximise profit.
- Confident Negotiator.
Job reference: PT2416