Our client has continually invested in technology and training, allowing for growth through the implantation of in-house designed brand and marketing portals. To support new accounts and further growth they are looking to recruit an Account Manager.
The candidate will be expected to hit the ground running using previous client services experience, and to seamlessly fit into the existing team. As an Account Manager you will be involved in the day-to-day project management between clients, the internal studio and our production facilities, from initial brief through to delivery and support with financial management, and to work collaboratively with the rest of the team to produce outstanding work, on-brief, on-time and on-budget.
Key Day to Day responsibilities
- Day-to-day project management across multiple projects and multiple stakeholders
- You will be involved in client meetings and have direct contact with clients to take and manage briefs, manage the flow of projects through design and artwork and briefing the studio, managing timelines and resource planning, and being aware of costs and budgets, and being mindful of job profitability and time utilisation
- Be a great team player and have good communication skills
- Disciplined approach to estimating (Tharstern)
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Maintain and develop key accounts as a direct Sales contact
- Liaise with suppliers obtaining best prices, placing orders and ensuring that goods are delivered to correct quality, specification and on schedule.
- Work closely with colleagues providing support and information both to the sales team and direct to the customers
- Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the team
Skills & Experience
- You must have had exposure working in a client facing capacity, from handling client queries, to taking full briefs
- Process enquiries and orders in an efficient and accurate way using company MIS system, Tharstern (preferably).
- An excellent understanding of the print process, digital, litho and large format
- Studio coordination experience would be highly advantageous as would the understanding of the mechanics of a creative studio
- You will be highly organised and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills, and strong administrative skills
- Experience of print MIS and estimating systems, preferably Tharstern
- Must be team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to problem-solve proactively and deal with multiple priorities
- Fluency and excellent written English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Quick but accurate working method
- Great teamwork skills