Business Development Manager - Timber Packaging
- Contract Type
TERRITORY: NORTH EAST (90% of the customers are within a 40 mile radius of Newcastle. The "patch" is up to the borders North, across to Cumbria West and down to the top of North Yorkshire in the South.)
£25K To £35K + An Attractive Salary Package Is Available To The Right Candidate (Dependent Upon Experience And Ability) + Fully Expensed Company Car + Business Mobile Phone + Laptop
Our Client is a leading, award-winning designer and manufacturer of innovative packaging solutions. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team.
This role is aimed at a sales person who is ambitious and wants to make a real positive impact on the business.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To generate additional new sales as appropriate to the needs of the business.
- To have the necessary skill sets which enables them to identify appropriate sales growth and retention opportunities within the current customer base.
- Must then be able to demonstrate the ability to strategically create and execute a plan for the development and retention of the customer base whilst maximising a profitable return at all times.
- The successful candidate would be a confident, dynamic and energetic self-starter who will possess a high level of self-initiative combined with a strong motivation to succeed on a personal and company level.
- The candidate should be used to working within commercial targets and be able to present this information on an as required to basis.
- A good basic usable understanding of computer technology, including but not exclusively - word, excel & PowerPoint etc.
The successful candidate will become part of a friendly team within a growing business whose primary aim is to profitably provide its customers with good quality products within an environment of providing exemplary customer service at all times.