Production Scheduler | B2 Litho, Small Format & Finishing | Surrey
- Contract Type
Influential position with full involvement in hands-on production planning for a true print specialist with impressive in-house set up. A great time to join the business due to the planned growth. The company are improvement driven and are proud to invest regularly in the most up-to-date facilities/machinery/systems. Huge potential for training and development for the role to lead into a senior position.
Production Scheduler | B2 Litho, Small Format & Finishing | Surrey | Up to £26k Dependent on Experience
Championing creativity, attention to detail and wealth of experience the company combines modern digital and traditional litho printing techniques to offer luxury and bespoke printed products for a full range of industries. Continually investing in people and equipment they offer a full design service for all print requirements, including litho, digital and large format with a dedicated design studio and specialist finishing teams.
As Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Hands on production scheduling
- Scheduling work for all 3 departments: litho, small format and finishing
- Creating an accurate working schedule for production
- Tracking work through the business to completion
- Liaising with all areas of the business to provide progress updates ensuring that client expectation is met
- Organising deliveries
- Holiday cover; running the finishing equipment
Key attributes required:
- Detailed working knowledge of print production – this is a prerequisite
- Excellent organisational, communication and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure to deadlines
- Process led and methodical with strong attention to detail
Outstanding opportunity to build your career with a progressive organisation at the forefront of cutting edge technology.
If you match the criteria and are interested in finding out more, please apply today for more details.