Business Development Manager - Litho Printed Packaging
1 day left
- Contract Type
SOUTH EAST OR SOUTH WEST OR NORTHAMPTON & SURROUND AREA'S - MY CLIENT WILL TAILOR THE TERRITORY AROUND THE CANDIDATE
£45K + Bonus (15% KPI Driven) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Private Medical Cover
Our client is a highly successful manufacturer of Litho Printed Packaging for the food, beverage and e-commerce markets. They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their litho and Flexo packaging business.
Litholam, HQPP, Carton or Litho printed Packaging experience is essential.
Please note, this role is to target 100% new business, you will manage any new accounts you bring on board. Target market sectors will be food, beverage and e-commerce
- The position will involve attracting and developing added value print business for the business, including the promotion of e-commerce based products through detailed research of the customer requirement.
- The role is based on winning new clients, developing and building sustainable relationships to realise the full potential of the opportunity presented.
- The candidate will also be required to coordinate with sister companies and where opportunities become available to promote and sell the company's portfolio.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic development of a Southern based area selling the full company offering.
- They must be able to meet the targets outlined for the role and have excellent communication skills being a home-based role.
- The candidate must be able to manage a business pipeline through the CRM business system to deliver success.
- The candidate will be responsible to achieve an agreed target for the territory in line with the needs of the business.
- Reporting to the Business Development Director.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Have a proven track record of business development in high-end corrugated packaging.
- Knowledge of print, especially litho and the value it adds to the FMCG and other markets.
- Creative flair and ability to interpret client requirements in line with manufacturing capability.
- Self-motivated to achieve sales targets.
- Understand the value of margin and the need to maintain and improve customer levels.
- Completion of pre-determined paperwork in line with set timings.
- Proactive client relationship building.
- Planning for individual client requirements with proactive feedback reporting.
- Delivering objectives as agreed with management.
- Ability to target and secure new business opportunities within specific segments of the Market.
- Co-ordination with colleagues to ensure "best fit" for manufacturing and capacity across the sales portfolio in close coordination with their Manager.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Litho Printed Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly