Field Service Engineer | Recycling | Midlands & Northern Home Counties
A dual-skilled Field Engineer is required to cover a territory across the Midlands and Northern Home Counties to provide support in the maintenance of large-scale, industrial horizontal shredders. A customer focused role, you will be responsible for the installation, fault finding and the emergency repair of this company’s self-manufactured fleet of machinery.
Field Service Engineer | Recycling | Midlands & Northern Home Counties | Excellent Salary
This organisation is a national leader in the supply of bespoke waste shredding equipment, boasting a diverse and well-established clientele portfolio. This is made possible by a skilled engineering team that are actively involved in the production line as a collective, from design to installation, enabling this company to supply such an valuable service to the waste management sector.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Fault finding, installation, maintenance and breakdown repair of shredding machinery
- Operating a control system based on Siemens S7-1200
- The upkeep and maintenance of equipment whilst operating within an approved budget
- The carrying out of duties without breaching health and safety legislations
- The completion of appropriate paperwork regarding installation and maintenance of the machinery
Key attributes required:
- Vast experience in carrying out mechanical and electrical repairs on recycling equipment
- Electrical qualification is essential
- Experience of health and safety legislations relevant to the recycling industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
An unrivalled opportunity to join a well-established company in an invaluable environment in which to develop your skills and career.