Point of Sale Administrator – Part Time - Reckitt Benckiser - Slough
6 days left
- Contract Type
DS Smith is partnering with Reckitt Benckiser to recruit a Point of Sale Administrator.
Reckitt Benckiser is a global success story: a world leader in the global household, health and personal care sectors. Our offer is simple – bigger, better and more competitive opportunities to develop a rewarding career at the very forefront of FMCG. We are listed on the UK stock exchange and are a FTSE top 25 company.
Our success is led by our Powerbrands – big-name brands like Finish, Vanish, Air Wick, Durex, Dettol, Harpic, Gaviscon, Scholl and Veet that aim to achieve global market leadership. Through them we've become No.1 and No. 2 in the vast majority of markets and categories in which we compete.
Backing up our Powerbrands is a great portfolio of local hero brands. We're driven by innovation: typically about 30–40% of net revenue comes from innovations launched in the three previous years.
Part Time Point of Sale Administrator
The role of the Point of Sale Administrator at Reckitt Benckiser is to support the POS Managers in all administrative aspects associated with POS production. This includes raising POs, data entry, budget reconciliation, sample orders, regulatory approvals etc. Although the employer will be DS Smith Ltd, the successful candidate will be based in the RB offices in Slough.
Why this role is the one for you?
- You want a part-time, flexible role; supporting the POS Managers at RB offers flexibility in hours. Exact hours can be discussed and agreed with the right candidate to ensure a good work/life balance.
- You have excellent attention to detail; strong communication and project management skills, integrity and drive with a strong desire to help make things happen
- You want to have accountability; for supporting the POS Managers and ensuring all administrative duties are carried out to an excellent standard.
- Help the POS Managers ensure all projects are delivered on time in full to key customers by:
- Briefing suppliers, including any small format printing requirements from the business
- Invoice fault tracking and issue resolution
- Raise PO’s and maintain up to date budget and project trackers
- Maintaining a library of all POS executions
- Perform monthly store visits to build a library of BIC executions including RB activities
- Liaise with cross-functional teams across both the HC and HyHo BUs and build strong working relationships to influence outcomes
Professional Skills and Competencies
- Experience within FMCG markets, Retail or POS Manufacturing although not essential
- Medium level of computer literacy (Adobe Acrobat, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Tenacious and able to multi-task and manage projects effectively
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Confident and capable of operating at all levels
- Good team player with good influencing skills
- Some technical knowledge on POS materials advantageous but not essential